You know optometry; we know insurance! Through our partnership with The Cincinnati Insurance Company, Hamler Gingrich Insurance has access to one of the most comprehensive Optometrist Programs to fit your practice.
For instance, did you know that we can package your property, general and professional liability coverage, helping you avoid gaps in your coverage?
Help protect yourself with Cincinnati’s exceptional insurance coverage. You’ll receive professional liability insurance protection that:
- Provides coverage on an occurrence basis, usually for less premium than many optometrists pay for claims-made coverage
- Offers an option to purchase prior acts coverage, making it easy to transition from claims-made coverage
- Includes pure consent, requiring your consent to settle professional liability claims (except Florida and Maryland)
- Offers separate limits for corporation or partnerships for a premium charge
- Offers a three-year policy term, so that you complete an application just once every three years
- Includes no exclusion for punitive damages
Other Cincinnati benefits include:
- More than 30 years of experience insuring optometrists
- Coverage with an insurer that qualifies for a high financial strength rating from A.M. Best Co., an independent provider of insurer ratings since 1899. Please view cinfin.com for our latest financial strength ratings
- One of the lowest countrywide consumer complaint ratios, as documented by the insurance regulatory group, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, in its Consumer Information Source at www.naic.org
This Optometrist Program provides high-quality protection and exceptional value and is conveniently available with one agent, one insurer and one policy. Hamler Gingrich Insurance can provide additional information about the Optometrist Program – Powered by CinciPak and The Cincinnati Insurance Company. Please call us at 937-698-4101 to arrange a professional review of your insurance portfolio.GET A QUOTE