Having trouble finding an insurance program for your Medical Marijuana business? Look no further.
We have developed relationships with various insurance companies across the United States and will find insurance coverage for your Medical Marijuana entity.
Whether you are a grower, wholesaler, dispensary, or physician prescribing the medicine, we will help you find coverage.
You have the same basic insurance needs as other mainstream businesses
- Building coverage: This provides compensation for damages to the structure of your building. This is necessary only if you own your restaurant’s building.
- Contents coverage: This includes coverage for your property, including furniture, light fixtures, artwork, flooring, computers and other property you own.
- Crime coverage: What if one of your employees steals from you? Crime coverage is intended to cover dishonest acts by employees and volunteers.
- Cyber Liability: It’s almost impossible to run a retail business today and not transact with credit cards. And if you are, you have a responsibility to keep your customers information secure.
- General liability: This includes operations and premise liability. If a customer is injured on your premises or parking lot and it can be shown that you are responsible due to negligence in upkeep, poorly placed objects or the actions of one of your employees, you may be responsible for extensive medical bills.
These are just a couple coverages we would educate you about, and give you the opportunity to buy.
Give us a call today at 937-698-4101 to get your new and exciting business insured.GET A QUOTE