Hamler Gingrich makes it easy for you to build an insurance program customized to your needs. Protect your manufacturing business with The Cincinnati Insurance Company’s Manufacturers’ Program, offering coverages specific to manufacturing operations like yours:
- Manufacturers’ selling price – helps to protect your profit on finished stock damaged after acovered loss
- Replacement cost valuation of stock in process – when business personal property is insured at replacement cost
- Theft of patterns, dies, molds and forms – included in BPP limit.
- Business personal property in transit – up to $100,000
- Property at fairs and exhibitions – up to $100,000
- Business income from dependent properties – up to $100,000
- Underground property, including foundations, pipes, flues and drains – included within building limit
Other valuable built-in coverages include:
- Machinery and equipment breakdown coverage, including production machinery
- Product recall expense coverage – up to $25,000, with higher limits available
- Contract penalty expense – up to $10,000
- Personal effects, including employees’ tools up to $35,000
Round out your insurance program by selecting from a flexible menu of options, including manufacturers’ errors and omissions, umbrella liability coverage and worldwide commercial general liability extension, protecting you against claims on exported goods.
Cincinnati is known as a financially strong company, offering multi-year policy terms for most coverages, high-quality insurance products, superior claims service and loss control services at no additional charge.
Hamler Gingrich is committed to protecting businesses like yours with exceptional products from a quality company and services tailored to your individual needs. Call us today @ 937-698-4101 to arrange a professional review of your insurance portfolio and provide more information on Cincinnati’s Manufacturers’ Program.GET A QUOTE