The people in Dayton, OH depend on you to help them achieve their fitness goals and to provide a safe environment for sports events. You need an insurance program you can depend on, one that takes some of the weight off your shoulders and allows you to focus on serving your clients.
Hamler Gingrich can tailor insurance coverages to help protect you and your facility’s assets. Consider the coverages
and services offered by The Cincinnati Insurance Company:
- Fitness professional liability coverage you can customize for sports officials and coaches, trainers, dietitians and physical and massage therapists.
- Sexual misconduct and molestation coverage available, protecting you and your employees against allegations.
- Umbrella liability coverage includes first-dollar coverage for third-party claims alleging membership discrimination.
- Property coverage you can tailor for your buildings and contents, including coverage for automatic external defibrillators, emergency vacating expense, off-premises event cancellation, key and lock expense, key-employee replacement expense and money and securities for members when in your care custody and control.
- Loss control services available at no additional charge.
- Discounted rates from vendors offering specialized loss control services to include online interactive and video training and additional services, such as background screening and more.
Operating for over 60 years, Cincinnati is known for multi-year policies, high-quality insurance products and superior claims and loss control services. A.M. Best Co., an independent provider of insurance rating since 1899, awards Cincinnati a high financial rating, placing it among the top standard market property casualty insurer groups.
Hamler Gingrich can provide additional information about the Fitness & Recreation Program and The Cincinnati Insurance Company. Contact us today to arrange a professional review of your insurance portfolio.GET A QUOTE