Hamler Gingrich makes it easy to protect your unique business with our professional service and The Cincinnati Insurance Company’s Craft Beverage Program.
It offers coverage’s specific to Brewery operations like yours:
- Coverage for key-employee replacement expenses – provides hiring expenses you incur up to $50,000 to replace an employee critical to your operations when unable to continue due to death or permanent disabilities
- Coverage for processing water – provides up to $50,000 for extra expenses you incur due to a loss or lack of water used to process beverages after a covered cause of loss
- Tank collapse coverage – provides up to policy limits for collapse of a covered tank
- Tank leakage – provides up to $50,000 for loss to covered property due to a leak of finished or in-process beverage from a tank, vessel or barrel
- Expanded building definition to include equipment and appliances used in the production of beverages whether or not permanently installed
Other valuable built-in features include:
- Contract cancellation expense coverage – up to $10,000
- Coverage for food contamination business interruption – up to $10,000
Round out your brewery’s insurance program with a flexible menu of insurance options, including product recall expenses, liquor liability, machinery and equipment breakdown for production machinery, umbrella liability and worldwide commercial general liability extension, protecting you against claims on exported goods.
Cincinnati is a financially strong company, offering multi-year policy terms in most states for many coverages, high-quality insurance products, superior claims service and loss control services at no additional charge.
Hamler Gingrich is committed to protecting businesses like yours with exceptional products from a quality company and services tailored to your individual needs. Call us today @ 937-698-4101 to arrange a professional review of your insurance portfolio and provide more information about Cincinnati’s Craft Beverage Program.GET A QUOTE