Through a unique partnership with Illinois Casualty Company, we can offer you best in class insurance for your bar, tavern, nightclub, or other late night establishment.
You’ve just been served with a lawsuit. The attorney claims his client was seriously injured by two other intoxicated patrons during a bar fight in the bathroom at
your tavern … nearly two years ago. You’ve checked with your staff, but no one remembers the incident.
What will you do now? Are you covered for this? Will your insurance company vigorously defend you against fraudulent claims? Why take the chance that it won’t?
You need a specialist on your side.
- Business personal property
- Tenant improvements and betterments
COVERAGES INCLUDED AUTOMATICALLY
- Business income – Actual loss sustained with no waiting period
- Equipment breakdown
- $5,000 for unscheduled buildings
- Sewer backup
- Personal effects of customers
- Your business personal property off-premises
- Accounts receivable
- Valuable papers
- No annual aggregate limit of insurance
- Broadened definition of “your premises”
- Statutory and common law
- Defense costs outside of limit
- Premises owner included as an insured