Considering the time and effort you put into your business, it’s important to have quality, reliable property and liability insurance to help protect your investment. Hamler Gingrich Insurance represents The Cincinnati Insurance Company, which offers a Garage Operators Policy (GOP) to protect Garage and Mechanic operations like yours. If a covered loss occurs, the Garage and Mechanic Insurance automatically:
- Insures all causes of loss for property that are not excluded
- Covers loss of business income and extra expense for the actual loss sustained for up to 12 months
- Covers accounts receivable for up to $25,000
- Provides coverage up to $10,000 for pollutant clean up and removal at your named location due to a covered loss to your property
- Includes coverage up to $5,000 for signs unattached to buildings
- Pays up to $5,000 for premises operations medical payments
- Provides up to $100,000 for fire or explosion legal liability for damage and premises you rent from others
- Covers employees’ tools for up to $500 per employee, $2,500 per occurrence
You can increase the built-in limits or select other optional coverages to customize a policy for your specific needs. In addition to general liability and garagekeepers legal liability, a review of your business may indicate other areas where insurance can reduce your risk of financial loss. You can broaden the Garage and Mechanic Insurance Program to insure air conditioning units, air tanks, compressors, boilers, leased buildings, computers, employee dishonesty and other crime coverages, employee benefits liability and liquor liability for a GOP. Employment practices liability insurance and broadened coverage for pollution are also available.
Cincinnati is a leader in protecting businesses like yours with high-quality insurance products. All of this coverage is backed up by superior claims service and financial strength. A.M. Best Co., an independent provider of insurer ratings since 1899, gives Cincinnati a high financial rating, placing it among the top standard market property casualty insurer groups. Please view cinfin.com and Financial Strength for the latest ratings.
Call us at 937-698-4101 or Contact Us Here to review your insurance program and fully explain how this coverage can help your business. You can depend on Hamler Gingrich to provide you with an insurance program tailored for your individual needs.